The Agile Project Manager
Has your organization been swinging around the Agile magic wand trying to make project management disappear? Are you getting pressure to be more Agile, but your projects are more chaotic? Using the Agile framework on projects doesn’t mean that project management is obsolete. In this interactive course we’ll use modern techniques to prepare you to build a strong agreed upon vision, plan sprints and releases, create parallel delivery paths with multiple Agile teams, apply risk mitigation strategies, and manage resources allocations. You will take new insights back to your organization to help solve issues fast.
Earn 3.5 CDU/PDU for both IIBA and PMI certification
An understanding of basic Agile concepts is recommended, but not required. Project Management or project work experience is recommended.
Anyone that is being asked to manage or contribute to an Agile project. This includes Product Owners, Business Analysts, Business Subject Matter Experts, Developers or any team member who is unsure how to align roles and responsibilities in an Agile environment.
Register Online Today
What We Cover
- Building a common vision – even with multiple Agile teams
- Creating a common understanding of vision and goals
- How to hold that vision together
- It’s a process. Understand how the working agreement is used to facilitate multiple teams, frameworks, multiple teams workig in parallel, release planning, and mitigating risk.
- Planning isn’t a task list – understanding the planning activities in the Agile Framework including
- Risk mitigation
- Tech cards
- Status reporting